Please allow sufficient time for processing, as work will be done in the order received. **   **   **  We all have been affected by the COVID-19 in some way. While we all do our best to navigate through these turbulent times. As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact the United States, the health and safety of all is of the utmost importance. At this time, the ILLINOIS LICENSE SERVICES staff will be working from home for the immediate future. During this epidemic time, ILLINOIS LICENSE SERVICES strongly recommends to electronically communicate via email at we’ll continue to do our best to address all of your concerns in a timely matter.  **   **   **   **  Please allow sufficient time for processing, as work will be done in the order received. ** 


January Feb March

Fourth IFTA Quarter, Payroll, NM, KYE, NY, Oregon Due 30th

1099 MISC Report Due , 28th

Corporation Taxes Due, 15th

IRP Renewal Due, 31st

April May June

Personal Income Tax, W2 and 1099 15th

First IFTA Quarter, Payroll, NM, KYE, NY, Oregon Due 30th

Local base Plate, New or Renew Due 30th

July August September
Second IFTA Quarter, Payroll, NM, KYE, NY, Oregon Due 30th Heavy Vehicle Use (highway tax) 2290, Due on 30th
October November December

Third IFTA Quarter, Payroll, NM, KYE, NY, Oregon Due 30th

UCR Inified Carrier Registration, IFTA New/Renewal App., IL-CC Motor Carrier Due on 30th

about us

We are a dedicated team of proffessionals set to helps you to register your trucking business with the state and several cities. ILS registers businesses, renews licenses, and provides related services including but not limited to IRP, Perimits, IFTA, FMCSA Authority, Local Authority, Corporations, Insurance and taxes.



Apportionment License Plate done with 45 day temporary permit, special hauling permits, semi trailer license IFTA motor Fuel Tax and License, HBUT Heavy Highway Tax 2290.


Truck Insurance

We provide primary liability, Cargo, physical damage, NTU Bobtail, UIIA container coverage, general liability, state bonds and more.



Corporation Taxes, Individual Taxes, IFTA tax, HWY taxes, All 48 state taxation, and payroll taxes.



Petitions for Relatives, Green Card renewal, Visa extentions, affidavit of support, translatioin, consulting, and appointment translation.



MC, DOT, BOC-3, UCR, Broker Authority, local and Fedral Authority.



IFTA, KYU, NM WDP, NY Hut, OR, OS/OW and others.

our Services

One Stop Shop: IRP plate, Truck licensing, IFTA, KYU, NM, NY Permits, OS/OW permits, Trip & Fuel Permit Corporation, LLC Authority, MC, USDOT, BOC-3, UCR, IL-ICC Insurance, , Taxes and Payroll



IFTA, KYU, NM, NY and Oregon Oversize/ Overweight Permits UIIA- Intermodal SCAC Code SHV Permit TRP 45 Day Temp Apportionment permit IFTA: The International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) is an agreement among states to report fuel taxes by interstate motor carriers. Toregister, you must: have an established place of business in the State from which motor carrier operations are performed,mileage must be accrued in your State, your operating records of the fleet must be maintained or can be made available in your State, and you must operate in at least one other IFTA jurisdiction. Under the IFTA, you are issued an IFTA license and one set of your State IFTA decals for your truck, which will allow you to operate in all other IFTA jurisdictions without buying additional decals from those jurisdictions.  A copy of the IFTA license maybe used in your truck instead of the original license.    IFTA decals expire on December 31st of each year.  However, there is atwo-month grace period extending through February of the next fuel tax registration year.



Illinois License Services, Inc, is a truck insurance agency committed to providing all the truck insurance coverage you need to keep your trucking business on the road. We bindtruck insurance coverage immediately. We are specializing in commercial truck insurance and transportation insurance coverage for owner operators and company fleets. ICC IL- MC. We offer protection for your commercial trucking and transformations needs including Auto Liability, Non-Trucking Liability (Bobtail), General Liability, Motor Truck Cargo, Physical Damage, Trailer Interchange and Workers Compensation. Insurance Type provided: 1. Trucking Liability 2. Cargo 3. Physical damage 4. Trailer Interchanges 5. UIIA additional Insured 6. Non-Trucking Liability ( Bob tail insurance) 7. General Liability 8. Surety Bond for IFTA, KYU, and Broker authority Coverage we offer: Primary Liability  Primary Liability Insurance coverage protects you from damage or injuries to other people as a result of a truck accident. This coverage is mandated by state and fede  


FMCSA Authority

Motor Carrier of Property (except Household Goods)  An authorized for-hire Motor Carrier that transports regulated commodities (except household goods) for the general public in exchange for payment. Motor Carriers of Property (except Household Goods) must file proof of public liability (bodily injury and property damage — BI & PD) with FMCSA in order to obtain interstate Operating Authority. Cargo insurance is not required.Motor Carrier of Household Goods (Moving Companies)  An authorized for-hire Motor Carrier that transports only household goods for the general public in exchange for payment. Household goods are personal items that will be used in a home. They include items shipped from a factory or store, if purchased with the intent to use in a home, and transported at the request of the householder who pays for the transportation charges. Motor Carriers of Household Goods must file proof of both public liability (BI & PD) and cargo insurance with FMCSA in order to obtain interstate Operating Authority. Other Requests are..


IRP “ Apportionment : plate

Type of Services Offred: IRP New Applicant, Renewal, Transfer, Adding Jurisdiction, Re-Class and Replace ID or Plate , Special Hauling Permit Apportioned Plates The International Registration Plan (IRP) is a registration reciprocity agreement among 49 jurisdictions states of the United States and 10 provinces of Canada providing for payment of license fees on the basis of total distance operated.  Apportionment is required for vehicles operating in two or more International Registration Plan (IRP) member jurisdictions that have a combined gross weight or used in combination where the weight exceeds of more than 26,000 pounds, including the weight of the vehicle and the maximum load, or is a power unit having three or more axles, regardless of weight. Commercial vehicles weighing less than 26,000 pounds operating intrastate in two or more jurisdictions must also apportion. Apportioned power units (truck, tractor, truck tractor, buses, mobile home trailers, power wreckers) do not have to be titled in Illinois to purchase apportioned plates.


Titles - Local and Trailer plate

Vehicles Titles, Mileage, Truck’s License Local, Trailer ST , Tow Truck and Passenger cars plates. Mileage Plates: Mileage Plates Tax Registration Mileage Tax Registration allows reduced fees depending on the weight of the vehicle and the number of miles operated. Illinois law allows these vehicles to be operated in Illinois for a limited number of miles, and operators are charged less registration fees than those of long-distance carriers. Mileage Tax Registration does not allow out-of- state operation. There is no restriction on the load and a $500 surety bond is required. Mileage Tax Registration is binding for the fiscal year. Therefore, reclassing to a Flat Weight Tax Registration is not permitted during the effective year. Mileage Tax registration may be upgraded to a higher weight during the registration year. Additional fees will apply. Because of mileage requirements, vehicles with a Mileage Tax Registration must have working odometers. Trailers are required to have hub-o- meters. Mileage Tax Registrations are subject to suspension or

contact us

contact information

  • Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
  • Saturday: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
  • Address: 800 Ravinia Place , Orland Park, IL, 60462
  • Phone: (708) 675-1606
  • Fax: (708) 675-1609

leave us a message